Fishing and Diving in Bream Bay
- Bay Fishing Charters: operating from Marsden Cove and Whangarei MORE “We can take up to 20 people for a fishing trip, 10 people for an overnight trip and 40 people for a harbour, BBQ or sight seeing cruise.”
- Cara J – Bream Bay Fishing Charters - surveyed for 15 passengers
- Marsden Cove Fishing Charters -Wally and Shirley Browning 09 437 2112 0274 922 824 Licensed for 16 in Harbour and 8 out of the harbour. WEB Facebook
- Ocean Diversity – offering fishing, diving and snorkelling trips out of Marsden Cove. Facebook
Fishing Clubs in Bream Bay
Marsden Cove Fishing Club:
Proudly promotes itself as a family fishing club with the objective to foster further fishing and aquatic activities for members and families while encouraging members to practice sound conservation to sustainability of our marine resources. WEBSITE
They now have a club room, next door to the Waterline Restaurant, Marsden Cove.
The club rooms are open 4pm on Friday & Saturday.
The club runs 3 events a year
- April: Chic’s @ The Chicks Main Sponsor Allens Reality
- June: Blokes @ The Mokes
- October: The Annual Open Competition
Posts about the Marsden Cove Fishing club:
· Back to Top