Waipu Cove is a seaside community
with a surf club, accommodation, restaurants and cafes.
Waipu Cove has great surf, a long safe beach, rocks to clamber over, and a walkway to the local secret destination of Pancake Rocks (ask a local about this amazing walk south of Waipu Cove.
- Waipu Surf Lifesaving Club – annual club day and festival – first Sunday in January, and lots of other events too
- Waipu Cove Surf School – Learn to surf
- Camp Waipu Cove – one of the most popular camp grounds in NZ, right on the beach.
- Waipu Cove Resort – The Waipu Cove Resort is situated less than 100 metres from beautiful Waipu Cove Beach and the Pacific paradise of Bream Bay.
- Waipu Cove Cottages and Camping
- Waipu Cove Beachstay and St Annes B&B
- The Beachhouse Restaurant – Across the road from pristine white sand beach of Waipu Cove is the new location for The Beachhouse Restaurant